Monday, May 24, 2010

Would anyone be able to help?

 
Hi all,
Sorry I could not blog all these days. . our office has blocked blogger . . . and I'm too sleepy when I get back in the night  =)
 
This post is in order to help a guy I know . .
 
He is in urgent need of a job. Of course, he has A/Ls and some experience in accounting and marketing ....
He's interested in a job as a marketing guy or even clerk . . .
 
Would you guys know any vacancys? This is a great help . .
 
I felt I needed to help him coz he's a really nice guy. He has helped us out innummerable circumstances. What pissed me off was that one CEO had told him he was too short for the job. . . and he's not even short!!!  I assure you he's not short (as the word implies) . . . not so short as a midge or anything . . 
 
Please guys, would you help me out? I can mail you his cv if you need....
 
Thanks so much 

No comments: