Wednesday, October 29, 2008

*sigh* ....

The most depressing thing with my office is it has no windows...We are all imprisoned in this little blue room with just the right amount of oxygen to last the day. aaaarrrgh.... There is absolutely no way for me to look out, smell the breeze (okay.. fumes), watch the birds (hmmm... cars and buses), listen to the wind (umm.. ambulances (?)) nothing ... zilch... zero.... We wouldn't know if a bomb went off, neither if a fire consumed whole of Colpetty :(

Its sooo cooold..... the A/C's on at 12 (!), the guy beside is sniffling into his hand, into his tea, onto me..... there is a weird guy beside the door who keeps on squinting into his pockets (???) I'm b..o..r..e..d.... There is nothing to look at, no one to talk to, nothing to entertain me... :(

*sigh* :( :( When all I want is to snuggle into someone (",) with a hot chocolate and mag...mmmm... :D

Alright... I know this is an office... I'm supposed to work ... but couldn't it be a pleasant, happy atmosphere? plsssss.... Or is it just me being way too pessimistic and negative? Need to look on the good side of things... (?)

hmmmm...... I need to find another job =)

5 comments:

Lady divine said...

go out for a little walk.. if ur at Koplpetty, buy a hot chocolate from Mac donalds.. or get a milo... breathe. look around.. call someone.. and get back to your seat..:)

Get online..:) chat..:) etc etc

Speaking of hot chocolate, I had one..:) with garden salad for lunch.. hehe..:)

Foxhound said...

I know what you mean... especially about the AC!!!

Sach said...

You have no windows? Windows in the sense 'windows' windows or 'gates' windows? :P

The Single Couple said...

LD : Thks :) I envy you =)

foxhound : I feel for ya :)

sachintha : huh?? aaarrrgghh!!! you are making it worse :< wt do you mean? "windows" windows, " Bill Gates" windows, or open/shut em windows?? :P

Actually... ANY type of windows will do :) Got too much of "windows" (umm... MS) for my happiness :P

Sach said...

LOL sorry I was just having some fun!

'windows' windows means the usual windows whereas 'gates' windows means Bill Gates' MS windows! HAhahahaa!

Sorry, but yeah, just go out and eat something that can make you go ooooh-la-la!

I can do with a maalu-paan right now!
Aaaaargh...

http://sachtheone.blogspot.com/