Monday, November 17, 2008

tagged....

okey dokey now that DeeCee has gone and tagged me, I shall get down to this business of writing down what I have never done.... Which; as I can already see is going to be a bit difficult...I shall go by the original, as most of you guys have already posted many things that I would have loved to add to my "Have I Ever" list :( . This is going to be just a quickie, but I solemnly promise to update this as i get along life and have more time on my hands...

Well to start off, I have never...

~ been to Jaffna ( yes I know.. its soo sad... I do sooo want to...it's the one big thing I regret in my life :( *sigh*)
~ bungee jumped
~ had to wear reaaaallly high heels and totter around :) nor can I fathom why others do this
~ dived off a waterfall (yep... wanna do that too :D )
~ had an operation
~ had my portrait painted ( wanna, wanna, wanna :D)
~ sang on stage all alone in front of a huuuuge audience (actually... only done twinkle twinkle in kindergarten,
for the year end show)
~ never ever got a black mark in school, let alone punishments or even a scolding :D ( yep... moi is good girl )
~ understood why people feel this urge to condemn and differentiate others by religion, cast, race or even gender
~ caught on to Facebook
~ really got a chance to talk to my maternal grandfather - BIG time regret :(

Ok, I know these are totally random. I ALSO know I am going to regret this someday. But what the hell :P

I think everyone is probably tagged now, so this has to be a open tag...
.

6 comments:

Sach said...

never ever got a black mark in school, let alone punishments or even a scolding :D ( yep... moi is good girl ) ???

Maaaan... you have wasted thirteen years of life! :P

Lady divine said...

nice!
Me wanna bunjee jump and dive off a waterfall too!!!! and have my portrait painted!!!:D

The Single Couple said...

sachintha : no no men, have done aaaallll the greeeaat school stuff... moi only pretend to be good girl :P
Thing is, haven't got CAUGHT at it :) Thats the important thing :) :D

Lady D : :D and hang gliding or parachuting or BOTH :)

Sach said...

Hmm... you got a point. My apologies! ;-)

Dee said...

i wanna wanna wanna do the first 3 :(

Dee said...

Hippy nu year! ;) :D