Wednesday, January 28, 2009

doggies and catties

My cousin's dog Sherry, who spends most of his days in our house; pictured here in the midst of one of his "roll-on-the-grass" sprees.
Darling's doggie Shane, who's the most wonderful and friendly dog I've ever met (although Darling doesn't like him! :I), pictured here in one of his "who me? Im so innocent.. *coy eyelash blinking* " moments...
The two insane sisters "White" and "Black" (yeah, yeah, I know they are brown, it's just the feeling you get when you meet them.. )
oooh, welcome to Cleopatra's home... come in darrrling..... (I swear she can hypnotise you >:] just look at her eyes)
he..he.. hmmmmm.. hak..hak...
(DO NOT BE FOOLED PEOPLE : this is the pose she strikes before leaping onto you!!
Gorgeous, adorable and verrrry obedient dog at Dalada Maligawa
Our nieghbour's dog who makes it a point to wait for my mom from around 5.00am. She usually unlocks the back gate around 6.00am to let me out (:]) He sits out there on the road, and pounces on her. The thing is he is sooo ferocious, even his owner is scared to touch him. But with us, he's like a teddy bear :D
Humongous dog at uni.. There are about 10 more, collared and well looked after... hmmmm....
Catty at fish shop :) Cattie at Uni.... who washes his paws before being fed :)
And last but not least..... my adorable, sweet, cute, darling baby rabbit... (naughty, wicked bugger with sharp pointy teeth) trying his best to eat the camera

1 comment:

Dee said...

sho shweeeeeeet! I heart Shane