Thursday, January 8, 2009

Im back :)

Hey guys, I'm back :)
Sorry for vanishing off the blogosphere for so long. I've been trying to plan my wedding and really have no idea whatsoever, where to start. Sooooo..... I'm just doing what I do best....... Putting off the lists until tomorrow :)
Anywayz, wishing all of you a happy, prosperous and wonderful new year and belated Christmas wishes too !!

Got to get a new phone (Nokia), get ready for wedding (sigh) and study (!!!). The worst part was I couldn't read DeeCee's blog :( The stupid computer kept giving me error messages and blanking :/ So, was in an extremely bad mood........ Oh well.... I'm back now

Learnt a new craft in the hols :) These are just the starters. Sorry about the low quality photos, as you know my stupid phone busted :(

4 comments:

Dee said...

heloooo!! :) very nice craft you have learnt. :) :)

and yea..some other ppl said there was something wrong with my blog. wierd wierd...

anywho...:) glad you're back and weddinggg yayy! I wanna get married! i'm happy for youuu

The Single Couple said...

trust me DC, you DONT wanna get married =) If planning is this bad...... =D

Lady divine said...

wow....getting married? CONGRATS!

and yes, those pics are nice!!!!!!!!! :)keep going at it..:)

The Single Couple said...

thank youuuu, Lady D =) =D