Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Easy way to loose weight...

Walked from glass-house to Colpetty ... in the sun ... drenched in sweat.....
One guy in office had to come in at 6.00 am...
One guy stayed over last night..

What CAN I say... =S

If I'm optimistic of course, it means I should have lost around 5 kilos today.
On the pessimistic side, I had to try really hard to gain those 5 kilos....

Totally agree with Dee's post.
The other thing is, since they are so into people coming in and watching these shows or whatever, wouldn't it really be easier to get more crowds down too, if the thing is held on a holiday??

Also guys, does anyone know where they have wedding saree's for hire? =]

3 comments:

Harshi said...

Sounds tough but a good workout.. =D I know what you mean.. hope there won't be any more grand celebrations.

santhoshi said...

I really thought u were going to give some new age diet :)

*chutz* said...

hello. thanks for linking my blog, i was quite surprised people actually read it :)