Wednesday, June 17, 2009

jerk

YOU call people names
you scroll thorough someone elses pictures in their computer, when they are not in, AND show it to everyone... AND email it around
what ever happened to PERSONAL SPACE people?

you go to innumerable expenses to prove your point
you crave attention
you stoop to untold limits
you smoke endlessly
you annoy me to bits
you think you are bloody IT in office
you yell loudly into the phone - i can hardly hear my conversations
you interrupt my conversations (who do you think you are?)
you swear, you cackle, you cough
you sit there staring at me, from morn to dusk
you creeps, you bore the life out of me

yep, forgive your enemies, but remember their names... MOST CERTAINLY

what happened to gentlemanly behaviour, dude??


Tell me, is this the way you GUYS really behave or is this just another know-it-all ATTITUDE, yo?

7 comments:

Harshi said...

O_O

Looks like there's a very annoying bug in the office, that needs to be eliminated..! lol There are nice IT people too and um.. ya.. like the ones you mentioned too.. what to do.. ne..

BTW why's he staring at you from morn to dusk? that sounds so creepy! lol

Anonymous said...

He's going through your personal stuff, and he's obsessed with you! I don't mean to scare you, but I'd have to agree with Harumi, that's very very creepy! O.O

Mr.Pitbull said...

Forget the Creeps Hang out with the Peeps =D
I have weirdos in my office 2 my friend just dont worry about them k
Hugs **

Unknown said...

And deep down inside ur still attractwed to dis person innit? Sawright ur not alone in feelin dis kinds thing...
Can't be explained

Dee said...

sounds TTLY annoying. keep away from him

The Single Couple said...

Harumi & Chavie : Thks, yep moi is scared too, bt mostly annoyed =)

Disease : Thks =D **Hugs back**

Girigoris : wt?? O_O errr... NO!!! LOL

DC : I definitely intend to =D

Janith said...

omg TSC it's been almost 2 weeks since you blogged last... has the creep disconnected your internet connection or something? O.o hehe

come baaaaack!!! :)